Thread: Multiple issues after Symbian Belle update

Multiple issues after Symbian Belle update

I updated my Nokia 500 Smartphone from Symbian Anna to Symbian Belle. But after update I have seen multiple issues in the Smartphone. Here are some of the issues which I like to share with you.

First thing which I saw is that some applications in the phone when used or opened causes phone to freeze up completely. Second thing is that when trying to download the application which got lost while updating to the Belle is not able to download. Third thing which I have noticed is that am having problems with the Wifi. So want to know is this issue common with all those who have updated to Belle and how can I fix this issue.

Re: Multiple issues after Symbian Belle update

I don’t have any issue with the phone getting freezed while using applications but have problems while connecting to the Wifi.

I updated my Nokia 500 Smartphone from Symbian Anna to Symbian Belle. But after update I have seen multiple issues in the Smartphone. Here are some of the issues which I like to share with you.

First thing which I saw is that some applications in the phone when used or opened causes phone to freeze up completely. Second thing is that when trying to download the application which got lost while updating to the Belle is not able to download. Third thing which I have noticed is that am having problems with the Wifi. So want to know is this issue common with all those who have updated to Belle and how can I fix this issue.
    As you are saying that when downloading the apps which got removed while updating to Belle when tried now is not able to download. So for this I would like to say that it is happening due to the apps which you are trying to download is not compatible with new Symbian Belle.

So I guess you are facing this issue of not able to download apps which you lost while updating to Belle.

Here are some of the issue which is happening after the updating to the Belle:

1) Unable to type letters while using swipe.
    2) Equalizer in the music player is non adjustable.
    3) Sms seems to be in conversation form but want the same to have it in the inbox which was able to do in the Anna.
    4) Not able to create folder under a particular folder.

While going through the above issue what I feel is that there is an update available in the Swype. So you can get update for the swipe, regarding the message it works fine on my phone and do not have issues.