Thread: Suggestion for Motorola Droid Razr dock functionality

Suggestion for Motorola Droid Razr dock functionality

Hello friends, please suggest me functionality for car dock by which i am able to add phone numbers to the favorites listing manually and would also like to have an option to default to car Aux audio automatically instead of speakerphone. Where for the hard drive dock i will be able to automatically silence calls instead of have to go to menu and checking the box every time. So is there any dock available by which i can do all this, please tell me Thank you.

Re: Suggestion for Motorola Droid Razr dock functionality

If you asking for car dock then you should allow screen rotation of the car dock application and also make it easier to switch between the navigation, music, and phone functions, even allow the user to select whether or not Motorola's Car Finder app launches every time the phone is removed from the car dock.

I think you might be able to get the functionality setting in the user guide of the dock, you need to check it, where you might be have the custom setting for it, so that you can put the setting according to usage.

Long tapping the Home button only brings up apps which you have recently opened during normal use of the phone, not open it while in a dock. Then you will be able to get the My Music and Google Maps in that list and if it is not then you need to open first before inserting it to the car dock. So it will be easy for you that you can listen to the music and also use the google map while driving, i always use to do it and it worked for me.