Thread: Loses data connection on Motorola Droid Razr

Loses data connection on Motorola Droid Razr

Hello friends, i am having the problem with the phone, i am loosing the data connection on the phone, i have to restart the phone to get the connection back. Which is really irritating me and also very much fed-up with it, so what is the reason for it, does anyone know about it. Please tell me, thank you.

Re: Loses data connection on Motorola Droid Razr

I have also faced the same problem with Razr, i am using the Verizon network, in some hours the data connection is been lost and have to reboot the phone, or have to go airplane mode for a few minutes then try it again it used to work, i think it is been the problem with phone. It is a Motorola problem which should be fixed with a software update, if it is been the hardware issue then need to take some of the action other than that need to contact the carrier provider tell the problem they might be able to solve it.

I have read a article some where there is been issue for the Verizon user of 4G outage, which has told what is the problem and what are the things to be taken to make it proper.

There is nothing related to the phone, the data connection is been working properly, this been the issue which is founded in the Verizon, you will not be finding it any of the carriers, so if you are using it then you will be getting it and it is been the drawback of the Verizon. I would suggest that you better switched to come other carrier in which you are able to get the problem of loosing the data connection.