Thread: Windows phone 7 does not have stock timer/clock app

Windows phone 7 does not have stock timer/clock app

Yesterday I realized that even the windows phone 7 too has a minor drawback. While playing games with my friends we were in need of a timer clock, later everyone asked me open the stock clock app in my phone believing that windows phone 7 has a built in one.

But I already know that my phone does not have it. I was always fine with it, but yesterday the desperate need of a timer clock made me realize that even a small gadget is necessary to be present in your phone as an iPhone has almost everything in it which comes in your daily use. Why is it so that a windows phone 7 does not have a stock timer/clock application?

Re: Windows phone 7 does not have stock timer/clock app

Yes you are right; iPhone has no comparison with Windows Phone 7. It’s far more superior and better than the windows phone. If you ask any person regarding the best one amongst these two, they will definitely go for iPhone.

Not only the stock timer application but also there are many application which are still not present or developed in windows phone where as iPhone provides you with all the necessary and required application which is a common man’s daily use. iPhone too has a stock timer/clock application in it.

I just believe that Microsoft is not appreciated for the good work they do whereas the same thing if done by Apple, is always complimented.
    When Microsoft incorporates everthing that is required into their product or windows phone, they get either negative reviews or reports or comments in return where as the work done by Apple is always applauded.

Anyways if you really don’t like your windows phone then what you can do is get an application called iPooey and then see the magic.

Yes that’s a great idea, if you are really bored with the windows phone 7 you bought and if you are unable to buy that expensive iPhone then you need not have to worry, you can easily shut the mouth of all you iPhone flaunting friends buy installing an application called iPhooey.

It’s a small trick for fooling around your friends and other people who have iPhones with them and always makes you feel jealous. This application is highlighted by XDA-Developers; it simulates an iOS 4 interface on your Windows Phone 7 devices. After getting it installed you can fool around anyone by saying that it is a kind of secret iPhone prototype.

For those who believe that Windows phone is lesser than iPhone.

For your kind information let me tell you that Microsoft always takes an approach to have almost each and every small requirement to be built right into the OS. Windows phone in order to get a stopwatch timer application getting downloaded is just a small deal whereas for iPhone there are certain application which can’t even be downloaded taken from anywhere.

In future the things which are necessary for the windows phone will be small and minor one once mango is implemented, but for iPhone there are still bigger things to be built in.