Thread: why Microsoft takes long time to fix windows mobile bugs?

why Microsoft takes long time to fix windows mobile bugs?

I know that making update for operating system takes a long time also it takes time to introduce features in new OS, but there are most common bugs in all windows phone. Now I have shift toward iphone and the reason is delay in fixing bugs. I know that I am expecting too much from Microsoft I thought that they come with fixes of bugs quicker like apple and I guess that they keep the bugs fixes for each Operating System upgrade.

re: why Microsoft takes long time to fix windows mobile bugs?

Yep, even I agree with you I think that they are list bother about all other updates of OS and they also don’t care about the bugs that are coming from other windows phone. I think that they are busy and concentrating with Tango and Apollo.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    Yep, even I agree with you I think that they are list bother about all other updates of OS and they also don’t care about the bugs that are coming from other windows phone. I think that they are busy and concentrating with Tango and Apollo.
    Even I think so, it’s really very much annoying after knowing that they have different section of who are works on different projects who works on different product. I know that they have bugs fixing team which fixes the bugs but i don't what this team is doing. I know they have work with the other team to integrate their fixes but I guess that at least they must be aware of bugs and particularly where they are so why they are but still they are taking this long time, I guess they are taking rest and fixing bugs here and there and waiting for tango to release. hope they fix this bugs soon at least after release of tango.

I think that Microsoft is not bothered about small fix patches. Instead they are interested in preparing large update. Hope so that they are taking this time to fix all small bugs and preparing to for big update.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I think that Microsoft is not bothered about small fix patches. Instead they are interested in preparing large update. Hope so that they are taking this time to fix all small bugs and preparing to for big update.
    Even I think that they must be preparing for a big update but hope so that they don’t do same thing with its new update Tango and Apollo. The Microsoft keeps saying each year that we failed this year so let’s save all our goodies for the next years, so I guess that first they should come out of its new update (which are not good enough or impressive) and fix the bugs of previous update and the go for next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuru's View Post
    I know that making update for operating system takes a long time also it takes time to introduce features in new OS, but there are most common bugs in all windows phone. Now I have shift toward iphone and the reason is delay in fixing bugs. I know that I am expecting too much from Microsoft I thought that they come with fixes of bugs quicker like apple and I guess that they keep the bugs fixes for each Operating System upgrade.
    What is your bug that taking this so long time to solve?

The keyboard is randomly disappearing while typing. Once it disappears while typing I have to tap outside of the text box and then tap again it on text box to bring it back. It is very irritating when it’s emergency or I am in rush.

Yap I also noticed this keyboard issue with mango. But I am use to it, since this issue is with me from more than a year. Hope that Microsoft will fix this issue but I think that its update will only release after the release of tango. Also certain bugs take time to find all the bugs and fix it, hope that your will fix by Microsoft soon.

I agree with you that it takes time but to find the bugs but the fact is that Microsoft knows this bug, Microsoft admit itself that they are aware of two bugs with keyboard that disappearance of keyboard and accuracy of keyboard. Also there are thousands of complain received to Microsoft saying same issue. So they had publicly stated that they are aware of the issue and they have promised to fix it.