Thread: Does RIM release PlayBook OS 2.0 this month (February)

Does RIM release PlayBook OS 2.0 this month (February)

So I was just looking on what new with RIM , when I can across the article that mention that RIM would release PlayBook OS 2.0 in mid-February . now I am not sure that is an official website but it made so News definitely . so is there anyone here who knows anything about this , I mean not that my current playbook is bad , it is great as it is but is this real . can anyone conform this I would be really be glad to know anything on this thanks

Re: Does RIM release PlayBook OS 2.0 this month (February)

I would not consider something posted on the website that Is not even official than I would accept as true if this was stated by RIM's CEOs. certainly, that leave me in a bit of a pickle while trying to choose what's correct as well as what's not when it comes to Blackberries.

I'm keen to see the evaluation after its release. even though I don't need one, I am concerned in how it function , performs, etc. What I currently have my sights on is the Dell Latitude ST.

For some time I consider they were going to change few more things in the update. redo? But I think they are discussing regarding the LTE version and a 3G? I wonder if the price points will stay the same approximate.

I had a issue on my Playbook, my playbook give up working.. All apps except browser are wholly disappeared, so I thought to get in touch with the support and when i called rim today the Representative I talked with informed me about it release mid to late February.. I’m hoping soon so my apps come back

I am really , couldn't be happier. I adore my playbook, the OS is totally amazing. however it definitely feels incomplete. This update must make it feel a lot better and hopefully add some much required apps to the market.

Completely agree. I’ve have a playbook and an android tab running a pre release ice build. At the moment although the hardware is excellent on them , the playbook just unable come close to similar the experience on the android OS. I’m in fact hoping that this update lives up to it’s promise as there are many of times I’d love to can use a 7 inch device.

I want to think rim can make progress.

I am really very excited for the upgrade. I too like my 32G playbook a lot that I purchase another 64G playbook as a backup. The upgrades can be a additional benefit to every dedicated playbook lovers. Been running OS 2.0 beta for some time and am looking ahead to the ultimate release with every feature.

I also like my PlayBook as well, if RIM had few of the important big apps similar to Skype there would be fewer disapproval. I am happy they just didn’t push just any email client plus spent time on building a great way out. If the PlayBook have released at present with goodies, it absolutely would have been well received. Though then people might say the hardware is missing.

I know someone who is the Former RIM employee as well as beta tester of the PlayBook and he told me that , it is a great piece of hardware. I am in fact considering of picking one up prior to OS 2.0 release out lest it ends up being a huge achievement and the prices go back up.

The OS at this time is very alike to WebOS, which I also actually like I own an HP Touchpad .