Thread: How to replace Dell Inspiron 1545 Cracked Screen

How to replace Dell Inspiron 1545 Cracked Screen

Right now I am using the Dell Inspiron 1545 and today the screen broken and there is no way I can give it service center because the warranty is expired. I don’t trust any third party technician. Can replace the screen on my own? If not how much it will cost if I send it dell service center.

Re: How to replace Dell Inspiron 1545 Cracked Screen

The screen on your notebook may be damaged or cracked. However, the laptop is not a total loss. If you know how to fix a dead screen monitors, laptops, you can easily bring life back to your laptop. The process for removal and replacement of the laptop is actually very simple, and even a person with little or no capacity can do this without professional help. Once you see how easy it is to do and what to look for damage on your monitor, you can buy a new screen and your laptop and running in no time

Remove the old Dell Inspiron 1545 15.6-Inch LCD . Place the new LCD screen in the position where you removed the old. Connect the drive and video card . Replace the ribbon in the front and in the back of the Dell Inspiron 1545 15.6-inch screen. Move the screen until it meets the rear plastic bezel. Replace the screws inside the bracket to the top and after that the bottom. Then push the screen back a little towards the back bezel. Add the front plastic and then screws. Then replace the screw caps, and you are done.

I have the same problem and I plan to change the screen myself. It is not complicated. For you help, there are videos on YouTube explaining what to do!

Screens laptop can break or become damaged. If you do not know how to replace the screen, you can find yourself thank you to the computer repair. On top of what you pay for the new screen, you may also incur costs of labor privatized. If you replace the Dell Inspiron necessity or because you just what an upgrade, knowing how to replace the screen of a laptop without professional help can save you money in the long term.

LCDs for mobile devices are easily broken. They are consisting of the liquid crystal material which is then pressed between 2glass plates. This is a device that cracks as well as breaks easily. The good news is that while your LCD Dell Inspiron stops, you can change it yourself. Screen replacement requires totally disassembling the display panel of the laptop and removes the broken LCD of the laptop.

Obviously physical damage could be a matter just what you need to open up and inspect to see if there are any. If you bought a new Dell screen will be able to assist you with any question you have installed and consider whether it is the correct model.

If the screen just got dropped or something there probably cannot hurt the system, while the fall did not cause it. You may need to update your bios and video card drivers to the new screen, there is a possibility your bios HD setup is unique and your new screen is standard def or as it sounds.

In my opinion if you have never opened the laptop before and no idea about the inside configuration of the laptop, then I urge you to send the device to the dell service center. They will fix you within one or 2 week. It will not cost more for you.

Highly suspect you have a loose connection somewhere. Obviously the power is getting to the show, but the data cable cannot be fully inserted, or it can be reversed. I have not tooled in your particular model, but I know the data cable can be a little finicky.

The HD vs LCD display should not be too much of a concern when the rest of the model name is the same. There may be differences between the two exhibitions, but data connections and interfaces should be equal.