Thread: Can we use Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 as eReader

Can we use Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 as eReader

I know that there are already several Samsung Galaxy tab 7.7 owners. Can anyone tell me how good we can use this tablet as an eReader? Is there any reading app previously included in this tab? I know that most ebook readers have good features but they are with some obvious limitations because they are not tablet. But do you think that this portable tablet can be used as eReader?

Re: Can we use Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 as eReader

I really like to read PDFs on my Galaxy TAB, the enclosed PDF Reader provides a reading view with variable zoom (or font sizes), so I can read them very well. It also has a good size, so you can read quite well by 1-2h without any stress. When read it in bed switch off the automatic position sensor, otherwise the screen image jumps from high to landscape, especially when as I read on the page.

As soon as you will try the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 you will realize from the very first instants as the use of both simple compared to an operating system that may be considered even extremely complex, however always able to provide the increased performance. With your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7, you can create works of writing, video and audio editing, ebook reading and more. Everything on your finger touch.

I use the Kindle reader and Xcomics intensively on the iPad and Galaxy Tab on the bottom line. I think it's a great tab size / weight and resolution of the display has had a higher DPI than the iPad, which makes the text very reader-friendly. I find the tab on the go at the moment is the perfect reader. Above all, For the sofa and for comics (because of the larger screen) I'll take the moment for iPad at hand.

Reading books with the Galaxy TAB Reader's really good and also the arms are not tired with more than a 1000-page book. This is was the one obvious reason I have bought the Samsung Galaxy TAB 7.7. About PDF, I cannot (yet) say anything because I'm only reading the epub format.

With a screen size of seven inches is the Samsung Galaxy Tab some house numbers smaller than the iPad (9.7 "), is due to its compact design (sensor buttons on the frame) not much larger than many eBook Reader with the typical 6" form factor. Also the weight is 380 grams or absolutely in the green zone, although most of the electronic readers take 125-250 grams less on the scale.

On each Galaxy tab there is a Reader software in the form of an app. Customers can read on this app all popular e-book formats, and archiving. Even copy-protected content can be opened. About the Reader integrated shop, customers can go directly to their local bookstore and you can buy e-books and download them. The bookstore participates in this way to all e-book sales that are made about their readers shop.

Samsung's Tablet offers six fonts to read Ebooks . When pre-installed The Marvelous Land of Oz you can see that you can read very short passages on it. If you read a lot but, you should use eBook Reader because they are lighter and easier on the eyes and battery.

The Galaxy Tab test shows how a smart phone with a very large screen. If you make a call without the headset, it looks a little funny when you look at such a large unit holds to his ear. Furthermore, there are little stuttering in contrast to the iPad. This can be particularly seen clearly when you switch Ebooks. Overall, it is a well-equipped tablet with little weaknesses. Should it sit comfortably in the hand, but it is better for reading eBooks one eBook Reader take. These are lighter, more compact dimensions and protect the eyes.

The commissioning of the Galaxy Tab is not easy. Unplug and play is not really the motto. I do not want to compare with the iPad - but parallel to the Galaxy Tab I have also tested for the Android-based Nook Color. And since everything works out right away: the connection to the wireless network is easily and is stable. The loading of e-books is very easy. From unpacking to read their eBooks, it took only a few minutes. Not so for the Galaxy: the wireless setting is complex. A connection to WPA2 protected network of universities, even after I get X-Try not materialize. And the public connection with authentication on the landing page breaks down the connection constantly. It's no fun!