Thread: How to Get MMS on unlocked Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 for AT&T

How to Get MMS on unlocked Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 for AT&T

Hi friends recently I have activated the data plan with ATT on my Sprint Blackberry Bold Touch 9930, so before this plan my BIS is working fine and after the activation of this plan on my Mobile phone, my MMS stop working on my BB Mobile phone, so I want to know why this issue happen with my Sprint 9930 Bold? And are there any steps available to overcome this issue, if you guys have any solution for this MMS related issue then please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated.

Re: How to Get MMS on unlocked Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 for AT&T

Your Phone must be unlock and you should have a AT&T SIM Card with Active data plan, and there must be Desk Top Manager must be install there in your Devices, if it is up to date then this will be more useful for use. There is attachment for AT&T service books that you have to download and to install there in your desktop. And with the help of this app you can get lots of navigation and help for using AT&T services on your Mobile phone.

There is the need to make the finding the service books .ipd for the correct carrier because this Plan works for T-Mobile or other GSM carriers. And there are also the chances that T-Mobile may now have the proper Bold Service Books. And if you have Blackberry Data Plan then, Login to T-Mobile official site and there choose change device. There you have to enter your Bold's PIN and IMEI number and then have to send service books. You also have to register with networks, and it is compulsory to set your TCP APN settings by going to: Options>Advanced Options>TCP. After this may you can able to make use of AT&T services in your mobile phone.

May be you have not inputted the AT&T's apn settings into your device, so verify the setting that requires making use of AT&T services. And try to register the Host routing table.

There are the needs to make the input for the entire AT&T carrier apn settings. There you have to set your APN, Username and password. There you have to change the APN setting and register the routing table and then send services book. This will work to overcome this issue. And also the thing that I know about this MMS is that this will not work for unlocked Storms on ATT either. Make sure that your browser and BIS will works without any issue.

just went through the same issue, found a company called ProMobileMotion on google that specializes in unlocking the phones or helping you with the issue your having for mms & internet browser. hope this helps.