Thread: BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 touch screen not working

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 touch screen not working

I have been using BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 and it was working well by now but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it suddenly, I mean the touch screen has stopped working, It is not responding to my touch anymore, I have tried out the battery pulling process and all but then it is not making any difference, is there any there any other workaround that I can try out??

Re: BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 touch screen not working

I have been using BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 and it was working well by now but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it suddenly, I mean the touch screen has stopped working, It is not responding to my touch anymore, I have tried out the battery pulling process and all but then it is not making any difference, is there any there any other workaround that I can try out??
    I am not very sure but then just plug it to charging and then try to turn it on and see if it is making any difference, if not then there are possibilities that there might be some hardware problem and you will have to contact the service center and see what they have to say about the same.

I was having the same issue but then it was random for me, I mean that the touch screen would stop responding suddenly and after a battery pull out it used to work again, the issue was just solved for that time and it used to appear again later, the issue was completely solved after I flashed the rom and then installed the latest version of the firmware and since that I have not yet faced the same issue, if you want then try out the same and see if it is helping you as well or not.

I have tried flashing the rom and then installing the latest version of the firmware before but then the issue was solved for that moment and later it all started again, I don’t know why the above solutions are not working for you, is there any other solution that I can try out?? any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.

If the battery pulling and installing the latest firmware is not working for you then there is surely a hardware issue. You will have to visit the service center and get it repaired.