Thread: Status bar is not seen properly using Screen Filter app in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Status bar is not seen properly using Screen Filter app in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Hi friends I have bought the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, and I have install Screen Filter app in my Tablet. But however this app doesn’t work as it has to be. There are some discoloring of screen seen whenever I holding the tablet in landscape mode. The main issue is at the exact area where the status bar is positioned, so I don’t know why this issue is there in this Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. So if you guys have any information or suggestion for this issue then please let me know.

Re: Status bar is not seen properly using Screen Filter app in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Just verify whether the app is working properly in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, so try to make the changes the dimming app to ScreenDim may this will help to overcome this issue. And also this may be the installation issue for that particular application so reinstall that and see if it works.

Re: Status bar is not seen properly using Screen Filter app in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

May be your usage pattern is not that much perfect for making use of such application. Because even I have also install the same app in my Galaxy S i9000 and that works fine without issue. There might be some of the internal changes have happens in the internal display setting, and also these Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is well known for its screening features. The alternate thing you can do is to hide the status bar

According to my information you can make use of application for this issue to overcome, there are several application available. The HideBar apk is one of such app which you can make use for this issue to hide the status bar after this you need to root your tablet and see whether it works for your Tab to overcome this issue.

There might be some of application issue that you have install there in your Samsung Galaxy Tab, because if the application is not installed properly or it is out dated then it don’t provide some of the feature that you require to make use. So it’s better is to reinstall Application and try to make use of updated version of that particular app into your Tab.