Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note

Hello friends, I wanted to know that which is the best to get it. I wanted to know what is your experiences with any of the devices and also also wanted to know that it is been worth to get both of the devices? I am already using the Galaxy Note, so it is worth to get the Galaxy Tab 7.7 or not? Please tell me that what you people think about it. Thank you.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note

I am already having both, but most of the time i use Galaxy Note, as i have to go to places so it get fits to my jeans pocket with small in size. If you ask me that how both of them, then i would say that both of them are rally great and also i was thinking that it should be made as 7" beside of 7.7".

According to me i think that Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 would be the perfect choice and also you should use it, i really love it to use it and also it very smooth for doing work on it.

I am already having the both of them (Note as well the Tab 7.7). Whereas i am using Tab 7.7 for most of the time, i use it for main reason that it is totally latest version of OS and in the galaxy note then it is totally far behind in that and i also find that the Tab 7.7 is been best in power and it is taking the advantage of its capabilities, there are some article about the comparison both of them, even you can go to Samsung official website then you compare both of them, you can get a rough idea about it.

I also wanted to know, but someone has suggested me that i should sell the Galaxy Note for Tab 7.7, but i do not wanted to sell for the other one. I think that the Galaxy Note is been best for outdoors, where the Tab 7.7 can be used for home, i do not think that both of the devices will be similar in size and also do not knowing that it is correct to get both of the devices for me. what you people suggest me.

I was having the Galaxy Note and i was having the problem with the screen defects, so i have gone and replaced and got a new one and using of them note and tab 7.7, i use the note for mobile and tab 7.7 for home use.

Everyone will suggest you that you should go for both of the device, it is better to use the Note for outdoor, as you are out of the house then you can use it for you and also it is easily and you can use the Tab 7.7 for home use, such that you can use it instead of using the laptop for you. So it is better to have both of them and both of the device are working very much fine and also best.

I would suggest that you better have one for you and also you should have the Tab 7.7, which is the best for you and also you will be able to get the need of the Note in the Tab 7.7, if you do not waste the money then you should have only one, such that have tab 7.7.

I do not use the phone so much and also not like to have the coarse resolution (Skyrocket). I am staying at LTE area which is been 20K down, 8K up, not full speed, which is very much good enough, i am stuck between the ATT Note or the International version, such that finding out the which is the best Speed vs XDA support. I am thinking that i should be at skyrocketas and also use the tab 7.7 for my mobile reader/browser. What you people think about it?

One thing which i would like to say is that Note and Skyrocket are better in the camera then tab 7.7, if you have check the Tab 7.7 camera then it is very much crappy and i have founded it to be disappointment to have it. I have gone through tab 7.7 many of time and also found this drawback where the other people have not founded it. Other find the Tab 7.7 to be the best and also it is been best in the other things. People use it for web browsing and other things. So you can get it as you wanted to use it.