Thread: Will windows Phone Tango support native code for gaming and three times more languages than Mango?

Will windows Phone Tango support native code for gaming and three times more languages than Mango?

Well I came to know about that Windows Phone Tango would expand the platform support for the internationalization. Another thing would be expanding for the language support. It was already happened in Mango which was having support for 35 languages. It would be quite enough while comparing with iOS. But it should not be enough for Nokia since it is having their market in almost all the countries.

I found that Tango will have support for over 120 languages and it would be three times more which has been provided into Mango. Tell me what do you thinking over here.

Re: Will windows Phone Tango support native code for gaming and three times more languages than Mango?

I don’t know whether the above mentioned thing is true or not. But I wanted to tell you that Windows Phone is going to get support for the C++ code at the time of future release of the above mentioned operating system. Low level programming language are designed to appease game developers who are looking to get great performance out of hardware. Android operating system is having support for NDK for the something. So I don’t think so there would be anything surprising if Microsoft performs the same.

Re: Will windows Phone Tango support native code for gaming and three times more languages than Mango?

If there will be more language support for Tango then it would open another world for Microsoft to sell their devices.

We are aware of that Windows is having support for 125 languages and now Windows Phone would have support for 120 languages. They have also stated that they would provide support to all the phone as long as they can. I am expecting that Apollo would leave the first generation phones but Phone like Nokia Lumia would be safe.