Thread: how to get original boot animation for Samsung galaxy w?

how to get original boot animation for Samsung galaxy w?

Hello guys, I need original boot animation files for my galaxy w phone! I have seen operators using the same animations for advertisement! I need the following files:
    1. bootsamsung.qmg
    2. bootsamsungloop.qmg
    3. PowerOff.wav
    4. PowerOn.wav
    5. shutdown.qmg

Please if anyone of you know how to get these files then comment here I am eagerly waiting for your reply!

Re: how to get original boot for Samsung galaxy w?

I can give you some tweaks for ROM that might help you. You can do this to any rom , you just need a good file manager that has access to root and support text editor.
    1. To increase the heap size :dalvik.vm.heapsize=48m
    2. You can make your boot work fast by disabling the animation: debug.sf.nobootanimation=1
    3. To fix ant application: ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0
    4. For better response from touch :
      debug.performance.tuning=1
      video.accelerate.hw=1

re: how to get original boot animation for Samsung galaxy w?

I haven’t been able to find those file but if you know how to make your own boot animation then I can help you to install them on your mobile. But this will help you only if you have rooted your device. Here are the steps for it:
    1. Re-name the file to bootanimation.zip and copy it to the root of the memory card.
    2. Now unplug the mobile from computer, now run root explorer.
    3. When you open the root explorer make sure you enable the R/W button from top.
    4. Now locate and open the folder with name “sdcard” and go to actual location where you have put the animation file.
    5. Now go to the “menu” and select the “multi select”. Now select the animation that you want for boot.
    6. After selecting the file go back one directory there you will find the file ” system/media” , now put the bootanimation.zip file into this folder. Select the mount R/W button before copying file to “media”. Now reboot your phone, if all has gone well then you should see the boot animation at the startup!

I have rooted my mobile but still I am not able to copy files to the media folder on my memory card! I am also getting error when I use root browser and terminal by adb shell. Is there anything that I am missing here? I have followed the same process that you said. I even doubted the mounting R/W option 2 times but still I repeated mounting but still it is showing the error message!

I think you need file manager like “FileExplorer” which has the access to root of your memory card. Root explorer is available but you will have to pay for that. You can search for the ES free root explorer software for your device and try copying files then. You can use it for exploring your computer connected in LAN also!