Thread: LCD screen of Kodak M1033 turned black

LCD screen of Kodak M1033 turned black

My camera is having this strange problem whenever I click some pictures from this camera it is not showing up in the lcd screen. I cannot see any menu buttons or anything in the screen, my LCD screen has just gone blank, cant understand what could have been the problem. I am simply not able to see the pictures the only medium is when I connect the camera to the PC that’s when I am able to see the pictures. Res there is no way by which I would be able to view the pictures. I haven’t broken the LCD of the camera nor it has suffered any kind of damages as well. so what could be the issue, please tell me.

Re: LCD screen of Kodak M1033 turned black

Quote Originally Posted by Hahtalekin View Post
    My camera is having this strange problem whenever I click some pictures from this camera it is not showing up in the lcd screen. I cannot see any menu buttons or anything in the screen, my LCD screen has just gone blank, cant understand what could have been the problem. I am simply not able to see the pictures the only medium is when I connect the camera to the PC that’s when I am able to see the pictures. Res there is no way by which I would be able to view the pictures. I haven’t broken the LCD of the camera nor it has suffered any kind of damages as well. so what could be the issue, please tell me.
    Sounds like a screen connection problem, I would say you just confirm whether this is some kind of external damage or not. Just turn off the camera and then start it again. See if it is getting lighted up or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hahtalekin View Post
    No need to make any unwanted changes In that since it will affect you only in the process. That’s why I would advise you to show it to the store from where you have got it or call up the Kodak people if your product is under warranty and tell them to look for this issue. They will surely solve it for you.

Hi, if you want you can look out for the lcd screen replacement. I found one for you here in the website named as vavolo. You can definitely get it from there. So do check out for the same. I hope that was enough for you, all the information of that product are given out there in the website, that’s it from my side for you.