Thread: How to set the focus to Infinity in Fujifilm finepix S2950?

How to set the focus to Infinity in Fujifilm finepix S2950?

Guys I have just got this camera and have few questions that I would like you all to answer me with this, so what I am saying is how can I set the camera focus to Infinity? So that it does not gets paused when I am focusing on something. Focusing is a bit of issue in this camera, it takes a lot of time to focus and hence it would have been better if you could have helped me with this one. That’s what I want to say here. so I would be happy if you can help me out with this one.

Re: How to set the focus to Infinity in Fujifilm finepix S2950?

Quote Originally Posted by Kansbar View Post
    Guys I have just got this camera and have few questions that I would like you all to answer me with this, so what I am saying is how can I set the camera focus to Infinity? So that it does not gets paused when I am focusing on something. Focusing is a bit of issue in this camera, it takes a lot of time to focus and hence it would have been better if you could have helped me with this one. That’s what I want to say here. so I would be happy if you can help me out with this one.
    I don’t think so there is any such feature in that camera that will allow you to zoom infinitely without pausing. I can understand there is a 18x optical zoom but you cant take much advantage as it can zoom upto a particular limit that’s it. I hope you did got what I am saying here.

idea Re: How to set the focus to Infinity in Fujifilm finepix S2950?

Well in order to get a good focus and probably shoot with a good focus time it requires you to be in good conditions such as good light, it is very much essential for the camera, that’s what I want to say here. if your surrounding have low light, more time it will take for the camera to focus on and zoom in. so that’s why I would ask you to shoot some pictures in good conditions then only. You will be able to get the best out of it, that’s what I want to say here.