Thread: How to get administrator password for Sony VAIO windows PC

How to get administrator password for Sony VAIO windows PC

Hello guys, I like to know if there is a universal password to access a Sony VAIO on Windows. I am been looking for this everywhere but not able to find any answer to this I would be really glad if someone here help me on this

Thank in advance

Re: How to get administrator password for Sony VAIO windows PC

I hope this help
    • Put the boot disk (or disk recovery), and start the password recovery procedure on Windows 7.
    • After loading the disc menu, select "System Restore".
    • In the Select recovery method, select the item "Command Line".
    • Now you need to access the registry. Type «regedit» and press "Enter."
    • This opens a window for editing the registry. Highlight «HKey_Local_Machine», from the "File" menu, select "Load Hive ...".
    • A window will open where you will be prompted to select a file to download. You need a file «system», which is located on the system disk in the folder «Windows/system32/config /», highlight the file and click on "Open."
    • You will be prompted to choose a name for the new branch. The name has no value, enter any word, such as W7Z.
    • Now open a branch of «HKey_Local_Machine» and find the newly created item with your name. Open it and scroll to the section «setup».
    • On the right you will see a list of values. Highlight «SetupType», double-click it and click in the open field "Value" enter "2". Click "OK".
    • Do the same procedure (item 9), paragraph CmdLine, just type in the box «cmd.exe», click on "OK".
    • Now close the window "Edit Registry", then the command line (you have it is still open), re-type «regedit» and press "Enter."
    • Go to the already familiar section «HKey_Local_Machine» and select with your mouse your branch to register.
    • Open the "File" menu and select "Unload Hive ...".
    • Close all windows and restart the computer. Do not forget to remove the boot disk from the drive.
    • The first time you boot instead of the usual screen requiring a password to see the command line. Enter the command in it «net user <your user name> <new>

Re: How to get administrator password for Sony VAIO windows PC

I suggest you use hirens boot cd 15.1 to get rid of the password, I have already used it and that worked got me in the past. That is if it is a admin password. How every if it is the bios password at then take off the cmos battery for for nearly 5 mins then place it back in, you will need to set the time and date once more