Thread: Unable to take pictures on Samsung 35mm Maxima Zoom 120Ti Digital Camera

question Unable to take pictures on Samsung 35mm Maxima Zoom 120Ti Digital Camera

Hi all,

I am using Samsung 35mm Maxima Zoom to capture the memories of the friends that but the problem I am facing now is that my camera is unable to take the pictures. When I try to capture the picture then some kind of the error gets displayed on the screen showing “5o”. Can anyone tell me what does this indicate? When I try to press the image click button and try to take the image then the sound of the capturing image comes but the image is not captured and it only leaves the error message on the screen. The battery level is also full. Can anyone help me out of this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

star Re: Unable to take pictures on Samsung 35mm Maxima Zoom 120Ti Digital Camera

As you are talking about the pictures not been being taken on your Camera I am thinking that this might be the issue that would be related to the advancement of the film and that is the reason why the film of the camera would not be advancing to produce the pictures on the Camera. I don’t know much in detail about the Cameras that come with the film. That’s all from my side.

Arrow Re: Unable to take pictures on Samsung 35mm Maxima Zoom 120Ti Digital Camera

Quote Originally Posted by Bijal View Post
    Hi all,

I am using Samsung 35mm Maxima Zoom to capture the memories of the friends that but the problem I am facing now is that my camera is unable to take the pictures. When I try to capture the picture then some kind of the error gets displayed on the screen showing “5o”. Can anyone tell me what does this indicate? When I try to press the image click button and try to take the image then the sound of the capturing image comes but the image is not captured and it only leaves the error message on the screen. The battery level is also full. Can anyone help me out of this problem. Any help would be appreciated.
    I have seen as this was a problem on my Camera too which was a film Camera. I have found that the film of the Camera was to be more advancing than I thought it should be even when there was no advancement of the film on the camera. If the film is not there even then the Camera produces that error of not taking the pictures. I think you should look for a decent Camera but don’t go for the repairing of this camera as it would be charging you more and I don’t think you would like to spent more on a crap. Think about it.