Thread: Skype and Google+ are integrated with Windows Phone Tango

Skype and Google+ are integrated with Windows Phone Tango

the Windows Phone 7.6 Tango would have integrated Skype and Google Plus. Windows Phones are getting better and better now a days if you consider with Apple and Android. Let me know if you are having any speculation on it.

Re: Skype and Google+ are integrated with Windows Phone Tango

According to me having Google+ natively on Windows Phone is unlikely. So far there is no API which can be used for that. I think there is no need of mention that Google+ would be first Google service which will be nativaley supported on an operating system.

I don’t bother whether they will provide for Google+ rather than I am looking for Skype support on upcoming operating system. I would really appreciate if they have provided Skype integration on tango. However I am expecting that full functionality should be provided into Apollo and it seems to be more realistic. So it would be worth to wait if Microsoft would integrate in the manner which we are expecting.

Already we are having Google+ api for Android as well as iOS. So there are chances that Google has allows Microsoft to do Google+ integration for the Windows Phone operating system which is about release.

Same as I don’t care whether they are providing Google+ integration or not. However Google Talk would be huge bonus if it is integrated into messaging. Also if they have managed to get the Google Talk video and audio calls. It will be really awesome to have the same and I am wondering that Skype should be the only native source for the same.

Google Talk would be more sensible rather than that of having Google+. Microsoft has announced that there were be integration with tango. Also implementation with Google services on the Windows phone is quite uncommon. Google+ is going to be flop as most of the people did registered but they were not making use of it.

Skype and Google are should be considered as an Add On rather than of update. Microsoft should concentrate on more features as well as functionality.

After releasing of Android it took around 4 months to make announcement for Skype app and it took total 21 months to get released. Hence it took around total 25 months to get Skype app to be on Android.

As far as Windows Phone is concerned it took around 6 months to make announcement for Skype app and if I am not wrong it might take about 12 months to get on the app. To done with integration with Skype and OS would take 18 months to release the app and it would take 24 months to get the app inside of the operating system.

There was lots of stuff introduced in Mango update and I am expecting that there will be more stuffs introduced in Tango as well. So far they have not announced anything about the update hoping that they can try to support everyone who are looking for update. Personally I am hoping that they will release some missing API as well as improve the multitasking feature of the operating system. I am also expecting that they will provide bing features to all localizations. Skype feature should be integrated properly and I am hoping that they will executed better than that of the Facebook Chat because it drains the battery like anything. It does not allow any offline messages and does not allow to log off from the messenger. It is useless implementation for all the user who are using windows phone 7.

I wanted to tell you that a feature should be implemented properly rather than of half implementation. Half implemented feature would be useless for the normal user. If some cool feature is implemented properly then normal user will make use of it and even ask their friend about the same.