Thread: Casio EX-S8 Digital Camera is showing vertical lines on pictures

sad Casio EX-S8 Digital Camera is showing vertical lines on pictures

This is really a serious problem that my Digital Camera is showing some kind of the vertical red and blue lines on the screen as well as when I take the picture and see that picture in the View mode. But the problem is that when I take the picture at home then these lines disappear and as soon as I go outside the house and take the pictures then the lines start appearing. When I try to zoom and adjust the auto focus mode to take the image then these vertical lines appear on the LCD screen and this annoys me. Could anyone tell me why is this happening to my Camera? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone else with the same problem here?

Exclamation Re: Casio EX-S8 Digital Camera is showing vertical lines on pictures

I am fond of the Cameras and I know that this problem irritates very much while you are taking the outside pictures. How long you are going to take the pictures at your home. You will have to use the camera 75% for taking the outside pictures. I think so you must have played with some of the major settings of the Camera. Try to set the settings to the default and see that the issue gets eliminated or not.

l33t Re: Casio EX-S8 Digital Camera is showing vertical lines on pictures

I think that the camera might have got dropped or fall down due to which there has been damage on the screen which shows the vertical lines on the pictures. I too had a Camera and due to some my mistake the camera was fallen down and it was then after resulting into the vertical lines when I used to click the pictures. At last I have to repair the Camera because I was not having any other alternative.

question Re: Casio EX-S8 Digital Camera is showing vertical lines on pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    I am fond of the Cameras and I know that this problem irritates very much while you are taking the outside pictures. How long you are going to take the pictures at your home. You will have to use the camera 75% for taking the outside pictures. I think so you must have played with some of the major settings of the Camera. Try to set the settings to the default and see that the issue gets eliminated or not.
    After using the Auto Focus option the vertical lines start appearing on the LCD screen and also on the pictures that are taken. I have also tried to capture the images in different modes as well as I have I also reset the Camera Settings to Default but this has not resulted anything. There are still vertical lines appearing.

Re: Casio EX-S8 Digital Camera is showing vertical lines on pictures

The battery problem might also be one of the issues for the appearance of the lines on the pictures that you have taken. Sometimes due to the battery problem the camera is not working in its full efficiency and that’s why the problem occurs. Check whether that the battery is fully charged before using the Camera.

Re: Casio EX-S8 Digital Camera is showing vertical lines on pictures

I use my camera very well and I have never let it fall down due to which it would be getting damaged. Also I have ensured that the battery is charged when I use the Digital Camera but the problem of the vertical lines is occurring on my Camera too. When I try to capture the video then also these lines are appearing. I am really stuck with this problem because whenever I see the pictures that I have taken the vertical lines appear and I feel ashamed showing the pictures to anyone. I have also seen many users of the Casio Digital Camera getting the vertical lines when they take the pictures in the sun light or in the presence of bright light but they don’t get the vertical lines when they view the pictures.

star Re: Casio EX-S8 Digital Camera is showing vertical lines on pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Dhairyaa View Post
    I use my camera very well and I have never let it fall down due to which it would be getting damaged. Also I have ensured that the battery is charged when I use the Digital Camera but the problem of the vertical lines is occurring on my Camera too. When I try to capture the video then also these lines are appearing. I am really stuck with this problem because whenever I see the pictures that I have taken the vertical lines appear and I feel ashamed showing the pictures to anyone. I have also seen many users of the Casio Digital Camera getting the vertical lines when they take the pictures in the sun light or in the presence of bright light but they don’t get the vertical lines when they view the pictures.
    I have used many cameras Digital Cameras in my life and I have seen that the vertical lines appear when you try to take images in light but they don’t appear in the pictures while viewing them. I think so that the way you are saying that the pictures too are showing the presence of vertical lines takes me to the point that the Camera has got some sensor problem or the problem with the processor of the camera. I would probably suggest you to look for a new one instead repairing this old one because the repair cost of the camera would not be worth for you.

idea Re: Casio EX-S8 Digital Camera is showing vertical lines on pictures

I was facing the same problem of the vertical lines on my Casio EX-S8 Digital Camera and then I encountered that the processor of the camera was damaged. I then purchased the new Camera as I was knowing that the repair cost was more and it wasn’t worth for me. Hope this helps you.