Thread: Question about Samsung Galaxy W battery

Question about Samsung Galaxy W battery

I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy W and it has been working as well and I am not having any such problem with it but then I have noticed when I am plugging the phone to charging and when it reaches 100 percent and just after that when I unplug it then the battery drops to 99, I just wanted to know if this is any issue or it is just normal??

Re: Question about Samsung Galaxy W battery

I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy W and it has been working as well and I am not having any such problem with it but then I have noticed when I am plugging the phone to charging and when it reaches 100 percent and just after that when I unplug it then the battery drops to 99, I just wanted to know if this is any issue or it is just normal??
    I think that this is just normal, it happens so because that one percent is used by the os in order to change from the charging mode to the normal mode, I don’t think that you have to worry about the same.

I really don’t think that it is because of what you have just explained but then this is not an issue as well, this happens with the batterystatus of almost all the phones which runs on Android 2.3.x.

I think that this issue is being exaggerated even though it is not an issue, just to explain you all when we unplug charger then it just do not stays on 100% but then it is actually 99.9993034534645 and that is why it is just displayed as 99%. Hope that helps.