Thread: Cannot access internal sd card after flash in Samsung Galaxy W

Cannot access internal sd card after flash in Samsung Galaxy W

I have bought Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone and it was working like a charm but after flashing my Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone I can not access my internal SD card. please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Cannot access internal sd card after flash in Samsung Galaxy W

First thing I would like to ask you is with which ROM you have flash you Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone? have you flash your Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone with SD card or flashed without SD? Please provide this information so that I can give you proper solution.

Thank you for helping. I have flashed my mobile phone without SD card and I have flashed my mobile phone with Cowithgun ROM. I have also tried to search solution on internet but I don’t get any help. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem is very frustrating for me. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please help me.

I have referred your above post and I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this problem by going in to the recovery mode in your Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone and after going in to the recovery mode you have to clean data and cache. After doing that you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not. To go in to the recovery mode you have to press volume up button and home button and power button together or you can also go to the setting and then privacy and then perform factory reset from there. May be after trying this solution your problem will get solved, if your problem does not get solved after trying this solution then let me know.

I was having same issue and after that I have perform factory reset in my mobile phone and then I have flashed my Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone again. Now after flashing my phone again all the things started working like a charm. You can also try this solution.

you have mentioned that after trying above solution also same problem occurs with your Samsung Galaxy W phone and that is why I will suggest you visit Samsung service center. i am not sure whether you will get help from there because you have flashed your mobile phone, but you can still try because if you are lucky and they does not find that your phone was flashed then you might get replacement.