Thread: is it good to buy ciphone C6 or there are any other good clone phones available?

is it good to buy ciphone C6 or there are any other good clone phones available?

I really like some HTC phone but they are out of my budget, so I am thinking of going with clone phone like ciphone C6 because ciphone C6 caught my eye it is impressive, so I just want to ask you that is ciphone C6 the best phone or there also many good clone phones available in market?

Re: is it good to buy ciphone C6 or there are any other good clone phones available?

I bought the ciphone C6, the user interface of this ciphone was very much poor, it was not implemented well. Compare to the real iphone the ciphone don’t stands anywhere. It doesn’t run windows application well and also it cannot all windows application. As I have personal experience that if you will buy ciphone C6 then you will regret and you will be disappointed buy this phone, so I will suggest you that you should save that money and by a real iphone.

Re: is it good to buy ciphone C6 or there are any other good clone phones available?

Clone phones are very much popular in market now a day. The Iphone 4 clone is also good clone phone, it’s most popular clone phone this year. And this iphone clone phone is spread all over the world with different names such as SciPhone i68 4G, air phone no.4 and many different names, thousands of this iPhone cloned phone are shipped out to foreign countries every day. So I guess you should go with this cloned iphone mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by HankH View Post
    Clone phones are very much popular in market now a day. The Iphone 4 clone is also good clone phone, it’s most popular clone phone this year. And this iphone clone phone is spread all over the world with different names such as SciPhone i68 4G, air phone no.4 and many different names, thousands of this iPhone cloned phone are shipped out to foreign countries every day. So I guess you should go with this cloned iphone mobile.
    Yep, there are many clone of I phone SciPhone i68 4G, SciPhone i9 4G, SciPhone F073, SciPhone F080, SciPhone 4GSI9+ and many more. This clone phones has the same appearance like original iphone mobiles, appearance of both device are perfectly the same, and the popularity of this clone iphone is because of its price function and looks. This clone I phone is belong to SciPhone and it is most popular china clone brand. This clone china phone cost around 60 dollars and the shipping charge for this phone is absolutely free, so because it is so cheap it has become the most popular china phone of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaaruchandra View Post
    Yep, there are many clone of I phone SciPhone i68 4G, SciPhone i9 4G, SciPhone F073, SciPhone F080, SciPhone 4GSI9+ and many more. This clone phones has the same appearance like original iphone mobiles, appearance of both device are perfectly the same, and the popularity of this clone iphone is because of its price function and looks. This clone I phone is belong to SciPhone and it is most popular china clone brand. This clone china phone cost around 60 dollars and the shipping charge for this phone is absolutely free, so because it is so cheap it has become the most popular china phone of this year.
    Even I have this SciPhone clone phone and I bought it for 70 dollars, the phone is amazing and very much impressive. It looks exact like original iphone 4S, it has mp3 player, dual camera, java support, 3.2 inch touch screen, FM and many other features. The best features of this phone which one cannot find in original iphone 4S that is it has dual sim support.

I don’t think that this cloned china phone is better than original one because as it cheap, its quality is also cheap. I have seen one of this cloned phones and its feature are not at all same. It has normally china operating system which runs some windows application. Also some of this cloned gets very fast damaged and also all phone doesn’t come with warranty.

I will prefer china clone phone because now there mobile phone technology is growing faster and faster, also the original phone are have similar functions to clone phones, so why I get the original phone if I am getting same phone with more good functions and appearance and it is more better with 12 month warranty.

The cloned phones are available of all the brands such as blackberry, nokia, iphone, Samsung HTC etc. but I liked the cloned phone of HTC T9199 which has same features like the original one.

Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    The cloned phones are available of all the brands such as blackberry, nokia, iphone, Samsung HTC etc. but I liked the cloned phone of HTC T9199 which has same features like the original one.
    Along with same feature china HTC T9199 has same hardware configuration. It has dual core processor and 650MHz CPU, 512 RAM, gravity sensor, geomagnetism sensor and 4.2 inch touch screen. Its OS and apps are based on android. It has dual sim support, wifi network and dual camera. So I guess that buying this china HTC T9199 is similar like buying original HTC T9199. So don’t go with ciphone C6.