Thread: How can I get contact number out of my broken Motorola Atrix 4G

How can I get contact number out of my broken Motorola Atrix 4G

This is really very frustrating as my display went out my Motorola Atrix 4G and the entire phone numbers are saved on my handset instead of my SIM card. Can anybody tell me how i can acquire those numbers copied onto my SIM card or else my pc... otherwise onto other handset? One thing i need to perhaps attempt is copying them to my SIM card individually by the address book, however I can’t make out the menus. Can somebody give me a list of the different menus in the address book, or an simpler technique to do it. Thanks in advance

Re: How can I get contact number out of my broken Motorola Atrix 4G

If you ask me I would suggest you that Take it return to the store - they be able to exchange contacts trough to your new phone even if it’s broken down as long as the handset be able to turn on . If it’s just the display that is broken down they can acquire your contacts.

if you haven't saved to the sim card then I suggest call your carrier and ask them your current numbers that you did called frequently. That is if it is a registered phone plus you have the passwords etc. as far as i am concern I never had this problem so I don't familiar with if they will assist however worth a try. In the future be certain you save to SIM or download to pc frequently

You don’t have to worry If the handset is starting , in spite if you not able to make out anything but , they can retrieve the contacts without any problem . If they tell you that t they can't, just don’t give up on their word . Go to a some other places. Like Best Buy is a extremely great alternative. Had my handset repaired there many times.

Hi guys need help my display is sort of broken . can i just sync it on outlook or do i require to do something on the handset to in fact sync it? Would that draw all of them off on outlook or while you sync does it just take all your contacts off the pc onto the handset ? ......i really don’t know about sync ....don’t actually make use of outlook too often

I suggest Download MyMobiler, it must provide what your display would be showing and you don't need to do anything on your handset to utilize it, well on the majority roms depends on security settings if its jammed saying installing push the key next to the green call button. Then make use of Pimbackup (attached) be able to you can manage the handset through mymobiler
    Attached Files Attached Files

My handset broke, fortunately in the warranty... however I've plenty of contact on the handset and I by no means backed them up. I don't contain a USB cable or anything. Might I can take it to a phone shop plus acquire the numbers backed up? Although the handset is not working pretty much. It's a Nokia 5200 plus I recently try to start and get a blank blue screen . If anybody familiar with this I would be glad .thanks

Try to place the SIM in another handset to make out where the contacts be saved in SIM. if its not in SIM subsequently i don’t believe it can be done without problems .. not that certain. broke my own mobile phone which fortunately was insured.. Lost the entire my numbers though which i think is even bad than breaking the handset!

Same as a s above, even my display has broken but what I suggest is you can get your contacts off it with the help of a Bluetooth pc suite or with USB . although for Bluetooth you need to give the code on the handset . If your handset doesn’t change on at all, so don't waste your time. The simply technique to acquire the contacts from the handset is memory would involve dismantle the device, which would void your warranty.