Thread: how to get mp3 files from computer to mobile phone memory card via bluetooth?

how to get mp3 files from computer to mobile phone memory card via bluetooth?

I am facing problem while transferring Mp3 file from computer to my mobile phone. I normally use to transfer songs and pictures from my computer to my mobile phone with the help of Bluetooth dongle but now when I try to send mp3 file to my mobile phone at that time it says not enough memory. I have checked my phone memory it has around 5MB free but my memory card has enough memory. What should I do receive files in memory card?

Re: how to get mp3 files from computer to mobile phone memory card via bluetooth?

I have read your mobile problem and I cant say you more because you have not mentioned mobile phone model number but you should check message setting in your phone and check whether you have any option for selecting message memory normally Nokia 60 series phones does have this option. If you are using any other phone then please mention model number.

Re: how to get mp3 files from computer to mobile phone memory card via bluetooth?

I am using Nokia E63 mobile phone. it has around 120MB phone memory from which I have 5MB to 6MB free and memory card have more then 200Mb free. Please tell me what should I do to get files from computer to mobile phone memory card via Bluetooth?

You have to open menu in your Nokia E63 mobile phone and after hat you have to go to the message. Now you have to open option menu and then select settings. After doing that you have to go to select other. Now you have to change the save memory from to memory card and then try to send your files. After trying this solution your problem will get solved. I was also having same problem and after that I have tried this solution and then my problem get solved. if you get same problem after trying this solution then let me know.

In your mobile phone messages if you have received mp3 files and if you have not saved that in your memory card then I will suggest you first open messages and then open each files which you have received and then save that files in your memory card. after doing that you have to delete it from messages. This will allow you to free phone memory.