Thread: Memory card not working on HP Photosmart M425

Memory card not working on HP Photosmart M425

I have HP Photosmart M425 Digital camera which is I am using from last one year the camera has 5mp camera and I really love the camera the camera has done an excellent job till date. Recently when I unload it the by taking the memory card out of the camera and put it into the slot of my computer as I usually do. All seems to be working fine but when I put the memory card back into the camera then the camera shows that “ card has wrong format”.
    So I have try with taking out the battery so I have noticed that there are tiny gold wire sticking out where the memory card slot is and it makes difficult to put the battery in. if anyone knows what is the problem or how to solve this then please recommend me.

Re: Memory card not working on HP Photosmart M425

I think the tiny gold wired that you have notice is the reason for your problem and because of this your memory card is not get reading by your camera so you just take out the battery and try to put that tiny gold wire in to the tiny slot it is hard to do this so just do it carefully.

I think you jut first try with formatting the memory card on your computer and then put it back into the camera if it still doesn’t detects then update the camera with the latest firmware version on your camera. The latest firmware version is available on the official website of HP but please check your camera firmware version properly before downloading or executing any update. I hope so you will get out of the issue.

If you have noticed that tiny gold wire near your memory card slot then it seems to be a hardware related fault and your camera needs to be repair by a professional. So just try to replace the camera or I think you should buy the new one .