Thread: How to install Java games in the memory card of Samsung SGH-E250

How to install Java games in the memory card of Samsung SGH-E250

I have a Samsung SGH-E250 phone and I am trying to install java games in my phone and since the phone memory of the phone has become full. I want to know how to transfer that game in the memory card. I just want to know how to install that game in the memory card? Can you all please tell me as if how would I be able to install the game in my 2GB memory card. Please explain.

Re: How to install Java games in the memory card of Samsung SGH-E250

With the help of FExplorer you would be able to place that file in the appropriate location, so I think that would be useful for you. You can get the jar file from the applications folder and install it. Now open FExplorer go to E: you will find the jar. file, copy it and paste it in the C: in the installs folder. Now press gamepad right and select install that’s it, I hope this solution was useful for you.

I have got some steps for you, do work on that and let me know if it was useful for you or not. Before starting with the installation let me warn you that you will require a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game.

1) Download and install SoftickPPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe.
    2) Now Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings.
    3) Enter the following number *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Then choose OTA type setting, select Serial bearer OTA.
    4) Now you need to Start the SoftickPPP program. You will have to accept the Bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections if asked for confirmation in your phone.
    5) You have to 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon.
    6) Now you need to start the 'Uploader.exe' program and then add the required jad file or java games file that you want to run.
    7) In case if you are not getting into the Java Test Menu then press *#52828378# and select serial test.

So do go ahead with the steps I have given you. Hope it works.

I tried installing the game with the steps that you all have given here and let me tell you it worked fine until the downloading of the game. The phone would restart itself at that stage and then I have to repeat the whole procedure back again. Cant understand what can be the problem. Now I ma not able to access my wap browser as well, what do you all have to say about the same. any suggestions then please do let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    I tried installing the game with the steps that you all have given here and let me tell you it worked fine until the downloading of the game. The phone would restart itself at that stage and then I have to repeat the whole procedure back again. Cant understand what can be the problem. Now I ma not able to access my wap browser as well, what do you all have to say about the same. any suggestions then please do let me know.
    You have to choose Shutdown PPP in the taskbar and then re activate it once the phone gets restarted. Then repeat the same procedure. I am sure that will work for you.