Thread: Is Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 upgradable to Android 2.3?

Is Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 upgradable to Android 2.3?

The title says it all, is my phone upgradeable to the gingerbread operating system. Do you all know anything about it. If you all have some replies for the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I haven’t got the updates yet hence I thought of confirming with oyu all, if the gingerbread update is available for this phone or not. Probably you will have a good knowledge about it. So reply out guys.

Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 upgradable to Android 2.3?

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    The title says it all, is my phone upgradeable to the gingerbread operating system. Do you all know anything about it. If you all have some replies for the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I haven’t got the updates yet hence I thought of confirming with oyu all, if the gingerbread update is available for this phone or not. Probably you will have a good knowledge about it. So reply out guys.
    It is very difficult to say anything now, about the update. Since Samsung is very slow on sending some updates and many of the devices do not get updates soon. So that’s why I would say wait and let us get a official confirmation about this. As soon as we get some updates I will let you know as soon as possible.

ThumbsUp Re: Is Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 upgradable to Android 2.3?

Yes gingerbread 2.3.6 update is available for this phone and you can check out for the updates. This update was made available for the users from last month. So do check out for that firmware update. I am sure you will get that.