Thread: How to install Jar file in Samsung E250?

How to install Jar file in Samsung E250?

I tried installing a java game in my phone and all I came up with is an error saying "Install error". So guys I need your help how will I be able to install a jar file in my Samsung E250?

So do you all have any idea how would I be able to do that, please tell me guys. Waiting for the appropriate response from you all.

Re: How to install Jar file in Samsung E250?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    I tried installing a java game in my phone and all I came up with is an error saying "Install error". So guys I need your help how will I be able to install a jar file in my Samsung E250?

So do you all have any idea how would I be able to do that, please tell me guys. Waiting for the appropriate response from you all.
    Ok if it is the jar file that you only require then you will get it by going to the apps section and installing it from there. It’s very simple I am amazed that you were not aware about such a simple thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    Ok if it is the jar file that you only require then you will get it by going to the apps section and installing it from there. It’s very simple I am amazed that you were not aware about such a simple thing.
    Ok then what after that, what if I have to install the game then what should I do? Can you please tell me? Imagine if I have to install a java game in my pc then how should I go ahead with the same. because I have downloaded the game in my memory card and I am not able to run it.

Any suggestions that you can give it to me, please comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    Ok then what after that, what if I have to install the game then what should I do? Can you please tell me? Imagine if I have to install a java game in my pc then how should I go ahead with the same. because I have downloaded the game in my memory card and I am not able to run it.

Any suggestions that you can give it to me, please comment.
    No that’s a completely wrong method that you have followed over here. Now why I am saying that is because you should put the game in the correct directory and folder using the FExplorer. Open FExplorer go to E: you will find the jar. file, copy it and paste it in the C: in the installs folder. Go to the apps folder and you will get a message about uninstalling applications on your phone. press gamepad right and select install that’s it, nothing more.

Well I have a solution for you which worked on my phone. The solution is that you should copy both jar and jad(JadMaker) into Other files directory. You should keep the same name for both the files. Now go to My Files and browse the files. When it will appear click on it and it will get installed.

I will try working on the same and will let you know about it. I will also try searching for the same in the different websites as well. Though your solution is also looking good. I will try and look for it.