Thread: How to know in-built phone memory of Motorola V300

How to know in-built phone memory of Motorola V300

I am using Motorola V300 phone from last 3 months and the phone is really nice. I have download many ringtones, wallpapers and games on this phone but in the last week I am started getting a message says that the memory is getting low. I have try to find out the in-built phone memory of this phone but I cannot find it and even I don’t see it in the instructions manual. If anyone knows the in-built phone memory of this phone or how to get rid of this message then please help me.

Re: How to know in-built phone memory of Motorola V300

I have used the Motorola V300 phone earlier the phone is really attractive and I like the phone because of the flap. I am not sure but I think the in-built phone memory of this model is 4 to 5 mb

If you want to get the rid of that memory is getting low message then you have to free up your in-built phone memory you can easily do this by deleting text messages and MMS message if you have this on your phone and still you are getting the memory message then as you said you have downloaded many wallpapers, ringtones and games so try deleting some or most of those from your phone and in this way you will get your phone memory free.

Your phone built-in memory is 5mb according to the features and specification of the V300 model and you can getting the memory is getting low message because your pho9ne memory is near to full so if you want to avoid that message then you have to delete the text message or , clearing your call history and delete some of the downloaded item from your phone.