Thread: Canon Sx30 images badly pixelate on 40" LCD TV

Canon Sx30 images badly pixelate on 40" LCD TV

I have been using my canon Sx30 from last one year, never faced any problem with it as I always got the best quality viewing and after clicked images. The images clicked with this camera looks great and very much clear on my laptop and also views great after print.

Recently installed a home media server which I access through a Sony BDP408, now the problem I is that when I try to view images on my 40” LCD TV, the images are sometimes blurred and pixilated. Initially I thought that the fault is with the TV but later on came to know that only the images clicked with my canon Sx30 views so terrible on the LCD. I guess there is some problem with my canon camera, am I right?

Re: Canon Sx30 images badly pixelate on 40" LCD TV

I don’t have any idea about this problem, but I certainly believe that you shouldn’t face such problem. I have a 29” HD monitor which possibly able to display clear pictures taken from my 10 MP camera that too having full screen setting. Can’t believe that you are unable to get those images clearly displayed on your TV. I feel that the problem is with your LCD TV, not sure but I guessed it.

In your Sx30 camera I think your know that it has 14.1 megapixels for a maximum resolution of 4320 x 3240 pixels per inch. Now I believe that these features are good enough to get you a high quality printout as large as possible, you can get the image printed at 21.6 x 16.2 inches.

A LCD TV of 40” obviously has a huge area display capacity, but the display of that TV is differently determined from the printed images that are printed on the paper. However I seriously find it strange to know that you face problem with images clicked from a camera which a 14.1 megapixel.

Sorry to change the current topic discussion going on but i really need to learn that how exactly we can transfer the images to the TV. Till now I just know that we can transfer images on the PC or a laptop and view them on the monitor or screen. But how can we view the same camera images on a TV? Did you put them altogether on a DVD and then tried to play them on the Blue Ray player. Also I would like to learn which model TV you are using?

Hey recently I heard that the image pixelation is caused on the PC only if you are using a MAC software, if suppose you are having a PC with a huge giant LCD or HD TV connected to it and if you are try to view the images using a MAC then definitely you will get a pixelated view of an image.

But if your PC or laptop is using a Windows 7 running in it then everything works fine. I exactly sure with this thing but heard it from a friend.

Sorry to change the current topic discussion going on but i really need to learn that how exactly we can transfer the images to the TV. Till now I just know that we can transfer images on the PC or a laptop and view them on the monitor or screen. But how can we view the same camera images on a TV? Did you put them altogether on a DVD and then tried to play them on the Blue Ray player. Also I would like to learn which model TV you are using?
    Hey it’s quite simple to view the images of your camera to your TV without having a PC connected to it. What you have to do is to transfer all your images across your home network to media server, after doing so steam them accordingly through the player.