Thread: Which is best between Canon G12 and Fuji X10

Which is best between Canon G12 and Fuji X10

Hi friends recently I have decided to buy one new Camera, but however I was very much confused among the list of choices. I have seen the list of best camera but however finally I have decided to get either Canon G12 or Fuji X10. So now I just want to know which one will be best and which I should get. If you guys have any ideas or any suggestion then please let me know. any reply will be thanks and appreciated

Re: Which is best between Canon G12 and Fuji X10

The thing that I want to suggest that, Fuji X10 and Canon G12 both are good and the best, some of the best feature of Fuji X10 I have seen that this is best for movie mode, and also the continuous shooting speed is good, it also supports CMOS sensor.

Whereas in Canon G12 there are the advantages for articulated LCD and also it is solid in construction the price for this one is not that much of expensive.

But however I just want you to go for Fuji X10, because it has an EXR mode and there are also the adjacent pixels are combined for a picture with less noise. This is one of the best Fuji camera I have seen.

The thing that I have seen in Canon G12 is that, this is the best camera award winner with the G-series trusted by professional photographers. There is the best-in-class flexibility and also it shows the powerful performance, there are wide range of categories is there in this camera. There is the presence of HS System, 720p HD movie recording and Hybrid IS are new additions, which are responsible for delivering premium image quality and movies.

According to my information there is the presence of Front Dial in the Canon PowerShot G12, which is important to make improvement in handling and also there is swift manual control. This camera is compatible with the latest optional Lens Filter Adapter which is very useful feature for zooming to offer full coverage; there are the additional of the powerful feature for high-sensitivity 10.0 Megapixel CCD sensors and the high-performance DIGIC 4 processor which provide outstanding image quality in all lighting conditions. Shooting at higher ISOs is also possible in this camera which is good for providing the excellent image quality. So because of this reason I think this is the best camera between Canon G12 and Fuji X10.

I think that the Fuji X10 will be the best option, because it has the superb compact which is not there in Canon G12. There I have seen that with the of lens zoom ring the camera is turned on. The lens is made up of DSLR lens which have the 4x zoom capability. It shows the presence of EXR CMOS sensor which are highly demanded this time in Market. 12MP is a good number which help for the low light performance image.

In Fuji X10, there’s an optical viewfinder It’s works like a rangefinder, viewfinder. The easy user friendly menus which are easy to navigate, the ISO can be assigning in this camera. There are lots of programmable button present on the top of this camera which are very useful.