Thread: Nokia C7 Vs Motorola Milestone XT720

Nokia C7 Vs Motorola Milestone XT720

Both of them are good phones and I want to know which of them are good phones out of the two. Like I am thinking to get a new phone but highly confused with these two options. So it would be better if you can help me out with the same that’s what I am expecting. I have looked in majority of the sites and still I am not able to derive into some kind of conclusion. So that’s why I had no other option rather then to come over here and ask this question with you all. I hope you will answer this to me.

Re: Nokia C7 Vs Motorola Milestone XT720

Quote Originally Posted by NatwarL@L View Post
    Both of them are good phones and I want to know which of them are good phones out of the two. Like I am thinking to get a new phone but highly confused with these two options. So it would be better if you can help me out with the same that’s what I am expecting. I have looked in majority of the sites and still I am not able to derive into some kind of conclusion. So that’s why I had no other option rather then to come over here and ask this question with you all. I hope you will answer this to me.
    Comes very close both the phones have almost same screen size and also the same camera. Now being a nokia fan I have been closely associated with all the nokia products. So that’s why what I am saying is that if you want a phone that has good durability and also good service then you should opt for nokia and nothing else. Motorola does not have good service, eys their phones are good but what if you fnd a defect the services of their phones are quite poor. So I would advise you to go with the nokia one rather than the motorolla. Just a small opinion.

The touch of nokia C7 is much better than the milestone. So I would ask you to go with the Nokia C7 and nothing else. If you want then you can take some help of the websites and you will get some kind of differentiation.

There are various coloring options available for the nokia phones so that’s why I would say go with the nokia C7. While the same color range is not available in Motorola milestone.

Since Motorola Milestone XT720 is a android phone I would rather go with that only. I don’t like symbian phones anymore. That’s all I have to say here. so my choice would be Motorola Milestone XT720.

I would go with the Nokia C7 anytime, it has such a sleek design and also S60 operating system, might be upgraded to symbian belle as well. it has got such a easy interface that operating with it, is such a smooth task, that’s all I have to say here. upon that there is a dependability of the nokia support to perform better. So nokia C7 for me.

I am not understanding why are we getting into that kind of unnecessary debate. See all depends on you. Since what you have selected is a android phone you will be getting a lot of apps in that but the backtrack is that your battery will be consumed very quickly and also there are some security issues. While with the symbian you will be getting limited apps but there is always a factor of dependability with the nokia phones and also they do last longer. That’s the assurance that I can give you. Now compare the two phones and you only decide with which you want to go.