Thread: Camera app start automatically in Samsung Captivate Glide

Camera app start automatically in Samsung Captivate Glide

Hi, friends recently I have seen some issue in my Samsung Captivate Glide that whenever I start my Mobile phone, the camera app automatically start. I am quite confused about this issue. I have tried many tricks to overcome this issue but however it still happens sometime in my Mobile Phone. So what may be the reason behind this issue and what should I do to overcome this issue. If you guys have any ideas or suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Camera app start automatically in Samsung Captivate Glide

I think there might be some of the internal setting changes in your mobile phone which let the camera to start automatically or maybe this is software issue in your Mobile phone, the better is to remove battery completely from your mobile phone and then reinstall it and then Start your Samsung Mobile may be this will resolve this issue.

Re: Camera app start automatically in Samsung Captivate Glide

I don’t have this Samsung Mobile but however I know some information about this type of issue, maybe there are some of the side buttons which is mapped towards the camera and also there are the chances that your mobile phone will have some inbuilt face unlock feature which is activated. So verify whether this kind of feature is there in your mobile phone if yes then you need to disable this option to avoid this issue.