Thread: Samsung Captivate Glide uninstall applications after reboot

Samsung Captivate Glide uninstall applications after reboot

Hello friends, i am getting the problem with the phone, whenever i do a reboot of the phone then it uninstall application randomly from the SD card. SO if i do the reboot then it again remove the application from the SD card, for the time been i have transfer the application onto internal memory. Does anyone has faced the problem which i am facing it and is there any solution to solve it. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Samsung Captivate Glide uninstall applications after reboot

I have heard about the problem, it is that the applications are been moved or installed on 4gb USB storage in the unit which is "/sdcard" actually it should be move to external SD "/sdcard/external_sd". You have to move the application over there manually. And also you wanted to install any program on SD card then you should use root utilities. If you try the method which i have told then also getting the problem then do one thing that you remove the SD card and check that you are getting the problem, as the application are been stored on internal memory.

I am also having the Samsung Captivate Glide, but did not notice any sort of the problem with uninstalling the application from SD card. Whereas i am using the Skyrocket.

It is not like that, when I go manage application and open any application and tap on move to SD card then it actually moves it to MicroSD card, so i have tried that method to work for me but i am getting error saying that External card are not detected or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence$ View Post
    It is not like that, when I go manage application and open any application and tap on move to SD card then it actually moves it to MicroSD card, so i have tried that method to work for me but i am getting error saying that External card are not detected or something like that.
    I would suggest that you format the SD card then installed it back on to phone. If you are not having the SD card then also you will be getting the error, so you should be confirm that you have inserted the SD card on the phone, if not then you will be not able to move the applications to it.

Quote Originally Posted by AUGUSTYNA View Post
    Hello friends, i am getting the problem with the phone, whenever i do a reboot of the phone then it uninstall application randomly from the SD card. SO if i do the reboot then it again remove the application from the SD card, for the time been i have transfer the application onto internal memory. Does anyone has faced the problem which i am facing it and is there any solution to solve it. Please help me. Thank you.
    Where the problem with you is not been occure with me. I have remove the application and inserted back on phone then also i was able to relaunch all application which were there on the card. I have done reboot then also application were not removed. I have tried all different brand of SD card then also was not getting the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence$ View Post
    I have tried to move the application to SD card without having SD card inserted then it was able to move it. When it moves then moves application to internal USB storage instead of the Micro SD card. So indiresctly you can do it without having SD card.