Thread: Why 4GB Sansa Clip Locked Up

Why 4GB Sansa Clip Locked Up

Recently I have bought the new 4GB Sansa Clip, and I was very much happy with that Music Player. But however I have seen some issue with my Player, two days before I have just pause one of the running songs in my music player and place that Sansa in my Bag. After two days when I try to start my Music Player it on but it is locked. I don’t know why it is locked and why it is not working. I have try several thing and tricks to unlock my Sandisk Sansa but fail to do that, so I am very much confused about this issue. If you guys have any ideas or any suggestion for this issue or you have any solution to overcome this issue then please let me know. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Why 4GB Sansa Clip Locked Up

According to my information may you have upgraded your Firmware for this Music Player? And maybe you have set to shut down the Music Player Automatically, because of that reason some of the time the player shutdown automatically. Try to make use of the "reset" function. For that you have to press the power button for a few seconds and then the reset function works, may by this you can able to overcome this issue.

I think you have to remove the battery completely out from your Music Player and then reinsert it, and start your Player may be this will make your layer to back in Normal mode as it was. And if not then try to connect your Music Player to computer and scan it for virus or easily format your Music Player. May the formatting will solve this issue.

According to my information this issue I have not seen in any of the Sansa Device, so this is better to contact to service center or you can directly send emails about this issue to the official site.

Try to connect your music player and then see whether it is connected with your System or not. If it shows that it fails to detect the connected USB then there might be chances that your Music Player have been malfunction and it is no longer can be used. And if it connected then try to open in Explorer and see whether it is working fine with your Computer.

May be there are not that much of enough memory is left there in your Devices and because of that reason it take lots of time to refresh the entire List of songs and also or may be the firmware is corrupted so try to upgrade your Music player with the latest firmware update. May be firmware updating will help you to overcome this situation. To know more about this firmware you can visit to the official link to get the latest firmware for your music player. There are more information on Latest firmware and it’s advantage is listed here
    Need Help for Sansa Clip Zip Firmware 01.01.18

I think the firmware is the good solution for this kind of issue with this Sansa music player. Or alternate you can format your Music Player to overcome this issue.