Thread: Can I get the rubberized battery cover for my Samsung captivate Glide

Can I get the rubberized battery cover for my Samsung captivate Glide

I have recently switch from HTC to Samsung captivate Glide Smartphone the phone is really great and runs on Android OS v2.3 the phone also has some great features but I think the battery back cover is not seems to be good so I have try to install the full coverage Zagg but it won’t stick to the back and every time when I try to open the keyboard I need toad some grip to this thing as coming from HTC this thing makes me disappointed. now I want to know that is there a rubberized battery cover for Samsung captivate Glide phone or I have to adjust with this only please help me.

Re: Can I get the rubberized battery cover for my Samsung captivate Glide

I am also using Samsung captivate Glide phone and I think the phone battery cover is good you cannot consider this a bad one and I know as compare to HTC phone it is not good but I appreciate the new cover of the phone as it makes me easier to open the phone.

Reply 2;
    I am facing the similar issue with the battery cover of the captivate glide phone so I had stick the Zag to stick to the back and it takes some time to get stick on the back you can also try this just follow this
    First use minimal spray and use the extra bits of Zagg material as a tape this will help you to hold the corners down and just let it sit overnight on top of the radiator or some warm place and then just carefully remove the bits of Zagg
    Now finally use your thumb to softly rub the Zagg in to the texture but tightly rub the Zagg into the texture and make sure that phone will not place down on glass or other smooth surfaced as it can stick too. Once you done this you can now easily open it without sliding out of your hands.

I know that in winter with cold and dry hands this phone becomes slippery and I think to get rid of it you should may be purchase a spare back cover of the phone of possible like from Amazon or e-bay or you can coat the back of the current back cover with the rubberized spray.

I am also using the Samsung captivate Glide phone and for this issue and I have search for the new battery cover and could not find it anywhere and I think it is not good to try with coating the back of battery cover with rubberized spray or something on the only one I had because if it get something wrong then how will find a new one so it is better for me to use the phone as it is.