Thread: can't get full resolution with video camera in my samsung captivate Glide

can't get full resolution with video camera in my samsung captivate Glide

I don’t think the video camera is good in Samsung Captivate Glide phone. It always create a problem while its usage. Now whenever I open up the camera and go into the video recording mode the maximum resolution which I get is 1280x720, but I was told that 1080p is the max supportable for the camera. I also checked certain application related to the hardware and the software, the camera was able to support and capture 1080p anyhow. I believe there is some problem with my camera if not and if this is a normal thing then definitely there should be other people owing this phone who must be having the same resolution difference. Is there anyone with the same?

Re: can't get full resolution with video camera in my samsung captivate Glide

I thing you have got certain misunderstandings with respect to the resolution of this model. If I am not mistaken then this Samsung Captivate Glide can possibly supports only 720p resolution. I know that most of the reviews and also the specs has mentioned 1080p as its max range but I thing that’s not the fact.

The same thing has been experienced by one of my friend. You should have go through the whole specs and also made sure from the vendor or the retailer about the video camera recording resolution.

Re: can't get full resolution with video camera in my samsung captivate Glide

I never had this information since I am using this phone from last 2 months. As it is I don’t understand these technical languages related to phone and all how would I have understood about my phone resolution. But then I remember that my video camera always reports me that it is able to support up to 1080p in other applications like Elixir, in fact I also remember Rogers showing me 1080p video recording.
    I think it must have change now, otherwise there couldn’t be such a big mistake committed by Samsung. Must be the video camera of the recent Captivate Glide supports only 720p.