Thread: Samsung Captivate Glide Reboot when use to Plug with MHL Adapter

Samsung Captivate Glide Reboot when use to Plug with MHL Adapter

Hi friends, recently I have bought the new Samsung Captivate Glide and I am very happy with this Mobile phone features and applications in this mobile is really interesting. However recently I face one issue with this mobile phone while trying to connect with MHL Adapter. The issue is that whenever I try to make use of this Adapter to connect with my Mobile phone, the mobile reboot. What should I do to overcome this issue? So if you guys have any ideas about this issue or any suggestion about this query then please let me know.

Re: Samsung Captivate Glide Reboot when use to Plug with MHL Adapter

According to my suggestion may be the connectivity of the devices is not proper, so verify the connection is to be proper between Samsung Captivate Glide and HDMI MHL Adapter. After that see whether any display is there on your external monitor, if not then reconnect those devices which you wish to connect.

I think there is no issue with the devices that you are connecting; mobile rebooting is also due to low battery power. May be your Mobile is not charge properly. So make battery to be charge 100% and then try to make the connection between your Samsung Captivate Glide and MHL Adapter.

There might be the issue with that MHL Adapter only, so try to make use of this MHL Adapter with some other mobile Phone and see whether it is working fine or not. If not then it is sure that there are issue in this MHL Adapter is only, so you have to get the new Adapter and make it use for your requirement. And make sure that always get the adapter which is properly fit with your Mobile Phone.