Thread: USB JIG is compatible with Samsung Captivate Glide for resetting the flash counter

USB JIG is compatible with Samsung Captivate Glide for resetting the flash counter

Hi friends, I have heard about the feature of Samsung Captivate Glide that USB JIG actually works for resetting the flash counter. Is that true, if yes then how? Does anyone have any ideas about this USB JIG? If you guys have ay information or any ideas for this USB JIG compatibility with Captivate Glide, then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: USB JIG is compatible with Samsung Captivate Glide for resetting the flash counter

According to my information the USB jig is compatible with original Samsung Captivate Glide, so there is nothing to worry about to make use if this USB jig for resetting the flash counter.

Re: USB JIG is compatible with Samsung Captivate Glide for resetting the flash counter

This Mobile phone works perfectly with USB jig, but some of the time it fails to supports so to overcome try different USB jig over there to overcome this issue. This is the good feature of this Mobile phone I have seen that supports USB jig