Thread: ROM Dump after updating Samsung Captivate Glide to 2.3.6

ROM Dump after updating Samsung Captivate Glide to 2.3.6

Hi friends recently I have updated my new Samsung Captivate Glide to 2.3.6, after the update I have seen that everything is working fine ad also there I have seen many advanced features and application in my Glide after updating it to 2.3.6 update, but however I have seen that I am continuously getting some request for a dump of the ROM. As I am new to this mobile phone, I don’t have that much of information about this issue but however I am sure that this issue is for ROM. I just want to know why this issue is seen in my Mobile phone after updating, does I am missing something or there is some issue there in my mobile phone only. I am very confused so if you have any ideas or suggestion for this issue or how to fix it then please do the reply. Any reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: ROM Dump after updating Samsung Captivate Glide to 2.3.6

According to my information the ROM issue occurs after update if there some of the file is missing from upgrading devices. So while upgrading your mobile you should have a boot.img and a system.ext4.tar file to be there in your clockwokmod backup folder, if you don’t have this folder then upload it and then try to upgrade your devices. May this will help you out to resolve such issue.

May be you have not flash your PDA Odin, so first Flash PDA Odin to get 2.3.6 and then make advanced restore with CWM with help of system file and not with boot.img. This will works to overcome this issue.

I have seen this kind of issue in some of the devices after upgrading their mobile phone, so I have found one solution for this issue, may this will help you to solve this problems. For that you have to make the Flash whatever require issue with the ROM Manager, and download the require zip file for this issue from their official site and then make flash. After that you just have to extract the zip and there you will see some of the file which you have to make use to overcome this issue.

This may be with the ROM manager, so try to download i927_236.zip and try to flash your Mobile device with Odin. Flashing Mobile is one of the best Solution for this issue.