Thread: How to get Edge or 3G internet access on iPhone while talking

How to get Edge or 3G internet access on iPhone while talking

Hi friends recently I have bought the new iPhone, and I am very happy with this mobile phone there are lots of inbuilt feature which can be used for several works, but however recently I was try get edge or 3g Internet access while talking on the phone. But not able to do this, I just want to know is it possible to make use of internet on Mobile while Talking, if yes then how? And how can I do this thing in my mobile phone, if you guys have any information or any other suggestion for this then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: How to get Edge or 3G internet access on iPhone while talking

According to my information the thing that I have noticed that, most of the time when we are talking on our mobile phone we don’t have internet connection. However I have not try this but may this help you out to get an internet access on your mobile phone while talking, for that you have to first make sure that the 3G service should be activated on your Mobile phone and after that try to make use of earphones when talking so that you can make use of your iPhone screen. From there you just try to access the internet as you are normally using internet.

Re: How to get Edge or 3G internet access on iPhone while talking

This is not an issue if you are using 3G networks on your mobile phone then it is there in your mobile phone while you are talking to any other mobile phone, if it is not there at the time you are talking with your mobile phone then you must have to contact your tech Support for this issue. But however I have not seen such thing in my iPhone. So may it will be possible to make use of internet while talking