Thread: tracks order of audiobook in Sansa Fuze+ gets reversed

tracks order of audiobook in Sansa Fuze+ gets reversed

I have recently purchased Sansa Fuze+ MP3 player. I am very happy after buying this MP3 player. It offers me a great multi-media experience with superior audio and video quality. It has a great graphical user interface. But yseterday while transferring the songs from the computer I found out tracks order in the audiobook list is in reverse order. It was thus very frustrating for me as I was unable to find the songs quickly. Can anyone help me to solve this issue. Any help regarding this will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: tracks order of audiobook in Sansa Fuze+ gets reversed

I will suggest you rename the tracks like 01,02,03 or 1,2,3 to get the proper order you want. You can change it by right clicking each one and changing the name from the rename option listed there. You can also change the name from the program tag. Hope now you can get your track order right.

I have also faced similar type of problem in my Sansa Fuze+ . I downloaded the audiobooks from the library to my OverDrive Media. The order is very perfect and accurate on the PC but when I transfer it to my Sansa Fuze the order gets reversed or an improper order. When I search the folders of Sansa Fuze audiobooks from Window's Media or through the Computer the order is correct. The issue haapens only when I try to play the order. I am unable to rename it because it is secured from renaming or rearranging in my computer. What should I do to get the track in correct order??

I will suggest you to use your Windows Media Player with sync tab highlighted. If you do this you can easily drag the audiobook into the selected sync area. This will give you the permission to copy the audiobook from the player. After copying the audiobook into the windows media player you can swap the genre to podcasts. It thus will help you to get the track in proper order wish you list.

I will suggest you to deactivate the “Automatic Updating feature” from your Sansa fuze. When you download audiobooks in the "Automatic Updating" mode, there is a possibility that the tracks of the audiobooks will be listed in a reverse order or incorrect order. You should activate "Manual Updating" mode, that will be able to play your tracks in the proper order.

Thanks a lot friends for all your replies. Initially my updating feature was automatic that’s why the tracks were displaying in an incorrect order. Now I have changed the updating feature to manual so I can now manualy rename or tag the names of the tracks so they can come in a proper order. I am highly admired guys. Thanks again.