Thread: Not able to get into main menu in SanDisk Sansa Clip

Not able to get into main menu in SanDisk Sansa Clip

I have recently bought a SanDisk Sansa Clip 2GB and I don’t have any such problem with the same but then the problem that I am facing is that I am not able to get in to the main menu, I mean that when I am pushing the menu button then I am bought back to the "Music" Headphone page, I have not yet changed any settings by now, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out with the same??

Re: Not able to get into main menu in SanDisk Sansa Clip

I have recently bought a SanDisk Sansa Clip 2GB and I don’t have any such problem with the same but then the problem that I am facing is that I am not able to get in to the main menu, I mean that when I am pushing the menu button then I am bought back to the "Music" Headphone page, I have not yet changed any settings by now, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out with the same??
    I think that I can help you out here, you just have to press the home button and after that you will be dragged to the top level of listing and then you can just scroll with the help of the down keys, this is so because there is not enough space on the screen to list all the options, just try it out and then let me know if you are able to get in to the main menu.

Hey thanks for that but then I also wanted to know that where are the below features of the main menu??
    • Autopower Off and Sleep
    • Backlight Timer and Brightness
    • Reset and Save to Factory Settings
    • Options to see the Firmware version, loaded songs, Available Memory

I am not able to find out these options too, I think that they should have been there in the main menu but then they are not, do you have an idea about these??

See the features or say the option that you have listed above are there but then they are in the settings, you won’t be getting them in the main menu, you will be able to see the equalizer in the main menu but not the above options, just check it out in the settings, best of luck.

Even I need some help regarding the same, actually I have tried to find out the features that the above questioner have asked for but then I am not able to get a way to them, in my case when I am turning the device on then I am just getting headphones icon with "music" and I am not able to get to the other screen with any combination of the screens, I am just left with the main menu. By now I have tried resetting the device a no of times and I am also having the latest firmware as well, I don’t know what is the actual problem here, can you just help me out??

Even I need some help regarding the same, actually I have tried to find out the features that the above questioner have asked for but then I am not able to get a way to them, in my case when I am turning the device on then I am just getting headphones icon with "music" and I am not able to get to the other screen with any combination of the screens, I am just left with the main menu. By now I have tried resetting the device a no of times and I am also having the latest firmware as well, I don’t know what is the actual problem here, can you just help me out??
    As far as I know there is a clear plastic protective screen over the SanDisk Sansa Clip screen which makes it a bit clear and appears to be simulated and I think that you have peel that plastic off and that is the reason that you are getting that screen, so just peel the plastic from the screen and after that you will get a small tab at the right side and will help you to get those options as well, just check it out and then let me know if you have any further problem.