Thread: sansa Clip Zip freezes while refreshing media

sansa Clip Zip freezes while refreshing media

Hi friends I have bought sansa Clip Zip and after that I have connected the sansa Clip Zip with my MAC PC and then i have transfer songs in my mp3 player and after that when I disconnect the sansa Clip Zip and then it shows “refreshing your media“ and after that it does nothing. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: sansa Clip Zip freezes while refreshing media

Whenever you transfer any files from the MAC PC to any non apple device at that time it normally admin files in the device which you have connected. These files can create problem in the device. I will suggest you to instead of using iTunes you should try any third party application to transfer file from MAC to non apple products.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. According to me you have should try hidden cleaner application in your MAC PC. I am telling you this because I was also experiencing the same problem and after that I have tried hidden cleaner and then my problem get solved. Try hidden cleaner in your MAC PC and then let me know what the result is.

Well according to me you have to first download the Kopymac program in your system and then you have to first connect the sansa Clip Zip with your system and then you have to open Kopymac software and then you have to double click on the MP3 player and open it. Now you have to drag the folder in which your music files are saved to the Kopymac software. After doing that to have to go to the iTunes Music. Now you have to drag artist name folder to the kopyMAC software. After that it will start transferring files to the Sansa.

After doing that to you have to disconnect the player from your PC and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this problem by resetting the sansa Clip Zip and after resetting the sansa Clip Zip mp3 player. After resetting the sansa Clip Zip your problem might get solved.

To reset the sansa Clip Zip you have to follow these steps
    • First you have to press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.
    • After trying this you have to leave the power button.
    • Now after that you have to press the power button and start the mp3 player.

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If after trying above solution also if you are experiencing the same problem then you have to contact the sandisk support and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with your sansa Clip Zip and after that they will give you proper solution and then your problem will get solved.