Thread: After updating to ICS my Asus transformer Prime TF201 showing horizontal lines on screen

After updating to ICS my Asus transformer Prime TF201 showing horizontal lines on screen

I have recently updated to ICS plus I have a problem I haven't hear anybody else had up to now. I'm getting horizontal black lines up and down the display. occasionally they go away, simply to return a some seconds later. I'm going to attempt a factory wipe and notice if that works.

Any other ideas/anybody else had this problem?

Re: After updating to ICS my Asus transformer Prime TF201 showing horizontal lines on screen

This is really very annoying, I just updated my Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 and now it is displaying the horizontal lines on the screen which I have no idea what is the reason would be the reason .looked everywhere but not able to get the answer to this , does anyone else having the same problem like I do after updating the ice cream sandwich , I would be glad to know anything about this

Re: After updating to ICS my Asus transformer Prime TF201 showing horizontal lines on screen

I think this might help just Unplug the power cord after that shut the device off then Press and Hold the power button with the Down volume key jointly until after the normal start up display shows and you will see some small print at the top of the display then let it go away . After a sometime you would able see a few of shapes in the center of the screen says "Wipe Data" and "Android". Stay for some more time until you see the "Cold Boot" shows up in the list near the top of the display then hit and release the "Down" volume key once more and allow it restart . If you have the dock be certain and do this with the dock attached.

Hey guys like to share with you later then I installed ICS, I having the horizontal black bars across every part of screen that were present all over the place except few apps. I am unable , use my tablet. I downloaded the update and the whole thing looks to be completely fixed. This is a huge relief, and I'd propose anyone having this issue try the fix. This is 9.4.2.9, and at present the most updated one on the ASUS website is 9.4.2.7.

i think this might help you Factory reset Transformer prime you will notice a device update prompt and then you just work it as it ask you to and let it do its thing for nearly 10 minutes. Should be repaired when the whole thing is done. I'll post an update here if anything shows up.

Hey can you tell me if you Did you do a reset earlier or after? Before you do a Factory Reset you be able to at all times do the reset hole with a pin or else needle located under the micro SD card slot or you can do the Hard Reset as instructions are given before . Together this resets do not remove any data and are value trying previous to a Factory Reset.

I have the same problem no I have updated my Prime to ICS yesterday at night. impressive issue . I was extremely upset after the upgrade . at the time it runs, it works smooth and nice , however but I am getting many random restart . On the total 4 times one hour. This is foolish. anybody having the identical issue ?