Thread: My Samsung Series 7 Chronos NP700Z5A Died

My Samsung Series 7 Chronos NP700Z5A Died

I am using the Samsung Series 7 Chronos NP700Z5A and having some problem with that. This was running well for a few days but after that I found that there was BSOD 0x9C out and the system get rebooted automatically. I tried to boot the system many of the times but all the times it comes with the same thing. Once it got booted for a few minutes but that was only showing lines and some dull colors on the screen. I am not able to get this problem resolved. If you have some suggestion for this then please me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: My Samsung Series 7 Chronos NP700Z5A Died

Have you installed some other program before this issue started. If yes then that might be the issue for this and what you can do is just start that in safe mode and from there just remove that app. This might resolve the problem for you. Other than this, you can also try with the system restore and see if that helps you to get out of the issue or not.

This problem is seemed to be with some hardware failure error or related to the temperature or power. For more information about this issue you can also see the Microsoft Information about this. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

You can do the test memory with the help of the "Memtest". The freeware MemTest checks the memory for errors. The software checks to see how fast the RAM data record and how reliably it can save them. The special feature of MemTest is that this tool is testing the reliability of memory over a long period of time. Therefore it makes sense to run MemTest overnight once to check the quality of memory. Version 4 now supports not only Windows 7, all other 64-bit systems.

You must send this report to the manufacturer and for this you can make use of the Windows Error Reporting. It is used to send any problems with the operating system or application data to Microsoft, which should help the manufacturers in the analysis of the causes. In the best case, the user will benefit from this service by writing solutions to problems already identified receive. This is a hand to the delivery of problem reports and on the other hand the search for solutions to your problems. This is reflected in the settings in Windows, although configuring the terminological confusion and the possibility of the function of several tools that provide a significant complexity.