Thread: HDMI does not work in Samsung Series 7

HDMI does not work in Samsung Series 7

I am using Samsung Series 7 laptop and I am facing problem while connecting my laptop with my LCD TV via HDMI. Whenever I connect LCD TV with my laptop though HDMI at that time TV does not get any signal. If anyone have solution regarding this then please help me with this.

Re: HDMI does not work in Samsung Series 7

First thing I will suggest you to try to connect the laptop with different LCD TV and then check whether you are getting same problem or not. if you are getting same problem after connecting the laptop with different TV also then I think there might be problem with your laptop only. If you are not facing same problem after connecting the laptop with different TV then there might be problem with your TV or some setting.

You have to also try to solve this problem with the help of the different HDMI cable because many times by trying different HDMI cable this problem can get solved.

I have tried to connect the laptop with different TV and after connecting the laptop with different TV also I was getting same problem. I have also tried to connect laptop with different HDMI cable but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

You have mentioned that with other TV also you are not able to connect laptop and that is why I would like to tell you that you should contact Samsung service center and after that you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing in your Samsung Series 7 laptop and after that they will give you solution.