Thread: Samsung RC730 S04 is very slow

Samsung RC730 S04 is very slow

I am using the Samsung RC730 S04 and found that this is running really very slow. When I start this then it takes long time to boot even though this is brand new. My older system is even booting faster than this. I don’t know that if this is just me who is facing this problem or there are also other users whit the same issue. This is not the performance that I was expected from this. Can you guess that what is the problem with this and how this can be resolved. If you have some idea then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Samsung RC730 S04 is very slow

What is the antivirus that you are using with the Samsung RC730 S04. My suggestion to you is to lower the security level of the antivirus and see if that makes any difference in the performance. Other than this, if you are using two antivirus in that at the same then then it is the most dangerous for the system and it might make tour system to crawl. So just remove any one of the antivirus from the system and restart the system. It is recommended, not to use the two antivirus at the same time.

Re: Samsung RC730 S04 is very slow

What you can do is, just install and run the HWiNFO32 and after that run the simple benchmark like wPrime. This will verify that if the system is working through its full speed range or not. This is the only thing that I can recommend you.