Thread: Need help with disabling the Adaptive Brightness in Samsung series 9

Need help with disabling the Adaptive Brightness in Samsung series 9

Hello friends I am using Samsung 9 series laptop and I have windows 7 operating system in my laptop. I need help with disabling Adaptive Brightness in my laptop. If any I have tried to disable Adaptive Brightness from power option but after that also it doesn’t get disabled. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Need help with disabling the Adaptive Brightness in Samsung series 9

To disable the Adaptive Brightness in your Samsung laptop you have to uncheck "Automatic Display Brightness" option from the Intel Graphics Control Panel and after doing that your problem will get solved. Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

To uncheck Automatic brightness setting you have to first right click on the desktop and after right clicking on the desktop you have to select advance mode. now after selecting the advance mode you have to click on the power menu and then you have to uncheck the Automatic Display Brightness option. Now after unchecking the Automatic Display Brightness option you have to click on OK.

I was also having same problem and then I have tried this solution and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. I have opened Intel graphic properties in my laptop and after opening the Intel graphic properties I have uncheck the automatic brightness setting but that does not helped me to solve this problem. Now after that I have also tried to search the solution internet but I didn’t find any relative solution.

Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

After referring above post I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this problem by turning off the Adaptive Brightness option from the Samsung's Control Center. After disabling the adaptive brightness option from the Samsung's Control Center problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about disabling the adaptive brightness option from Samsung’s control center then I will help you with this.

You have to first open Samsung control center with the help of Function and F1 key and after you have to disable the adaptive brightness option from there. Now after disabling the adaptive search option you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not.

Have you tried to solve this problem by updating the Graphics Media Accelerator Driver in your laptop? If you have not tried this then you have to first download latest drivers and then install it in your laptop and then your problem will get soled.